View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 09:11 AM
MissBarkey

Originally Posted by Doris Sumnicht
I fully agree with all the comments these fine quilters have made, based om our experiences that you must not give up with the BOM project you have started. In fact, I am sure that anyone in this group would answer questions, show how to do something through the PM system, and remember that, in this craft, there is no such thing as a "foolish question" from anyone--including toward those ladies in your LQS group in the same BOM as you are in. Keep us all informed with pictures; we want to watch your progress. As a sideline, I suggest you consider to make two of each block in the series, perhaps in another colorways, to end up with an almost finished second one at the same time as the "official" series.
Yes, I started to make two, but couldn't afford to buy twice the fabric. Some of the ladies are doing just that and I admire their work, but I just have to put my mind and talent (however dubious that may be) to work and sew every block back together again.
thanks for the help, though and I shall be in contact, most likely, asking questions.