View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Maggimae

Originally Posted by mighty
I guess this is the time to crawl out of the shadow! I am a am even new at being a newbe. Hubby and I went to our local machine dealer last Dec. just to see what was new. Saw a megaquilter with frame and stich reg. went home with it. Managed to get a few supplies mat,cutter,ect. I have used all the left over material from sewing projects. Have put together one top. I'm not sure what you would even call it. I call it slice em and dice em. It is not very good but is my first. Attended road to CA show and purchased Qbot. Hubby got it all hooked up and ready to go. Then he bought me a VIKING 18x8 for VALENTINES! QBot requires a different wiring harness for this machine so waiting for it before I can get machine going. Boy, talk about newbe have a husband who has spoiled me and scared to death!! Still trying to learn tenison? patterns? short arm, midarm, longarm, what thread, ect. HELP!!
WOW! Thats starting quilting in a BIG way! I didn't even know what you're talking about! Good luck, and don't be afraid to ask questions on this site! This is a good group!