Thread: women friends
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 08:22 AM
arimuse

oh my gosh! me too! I had 3 younger brothers, and when I married only had 2 BILs. I dont talk about anything baby related, fashion related, gossip (TV, stars, reality shows etc)related, dont read romace anything. Hate hate hate a phone, we finally took the landline out of the house and just use the cells - which only PHONE! they dont take pics, do apps, jump thru flaming hoops etc. NO TEXTING! NO TWEETS! NO FACEBK! (I HATE mini talk: "well, just got up and brushed my teeth" kind of stuff)
I do actually talk to women (I dont mind fabric shopping w/ the girls cus I learn new things when out that way - hubs only contribution to a fabric trip is: "are u done yet?"), but men are preferable - my husbands (chem engineer)work bumps him into lots of physicists, I like the topic of space, stars, chemistry - anything that I dont understand or know is very interesting to me. I'm the person you want to show your vacation pics to because I can spend hrs w/ u looking thru them and actually enjoy listening to you tell me alllll about everything you did and saw! LOL