View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Judie

Misty, it's not that you are too disorganized, you're TOO busy. too many irons in the fire, too many obligations and demands on your time. If you can get anything done in the way of quilting you're doing fantastic! Life bunches up from time to time.. and you're just in one of those bunches.. Don't be discouraged, it will smooth out and it will get better.

The thing that helped me was to spend the last 15 minutes before I go to bed at night just picking up.. clean up the clutter. Don't pass it up, pick it up, and once you pick it up put it in the right place or you'll just double your work! Sometimes when I've been doing a lot of stuff that means I at least stack like stuff together. Other times I can actually put stuff away. I know it can be very frustrating to have things out of control.

Take Queen Deb up on her offer. Get a baby sitter for a couple of hours and you'll be amazed at how much two of you can get done. Two people working together can get much more done that two people working separately. Go easy on yourself, you have a lot to handle right now.. and this too will pass.. nothing stays the same forever.