View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Airwick156

My avatar is a picture of myself and my sister in law. I am 20 years older then she is. She is married to my husbands youngest brother who is 22 years younger then he is. We just got back from seeing them back in Georgia and I was the lucky recipient of a new hair cut and style, a manicure and the best pedicure (okay my very first manicure and pedicure in my life) I have ever ever had. You see, she is a cosmotologist but doesn't have a very big clientelle because of the economy, but I did bring her luck the first day that I went to work with her, she was so busy that we didn't even get to have a lunch break. And she really did need the clients. She doesn't make much money doing it, but its her passion and it gives her time to spend at home with her 7 year old little boy John and her 11 month old little girl Kimberly. The money that she makes literally puts gas in her car so that she can get to and from work and buy a few groceries and pays her space rent. But all in all...she is one great young woman and she has her priorities straight. And I love her to death!!!