View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 06:21 AM
IBQLTN

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
Originally Posted by BluegrassGurl
No worries with me....The digital camera I use does not have GPS capability ...and... I do not publicize my daily activities/routines as some folks are prone to do.

Please be aware......If pics are taken with a device (aka phone) that is equipped with GPS, the exact location of where the pic was taken can be itentified.
There is a site, can't remember the name that posted your public info, so curiosity got the best of me, I went to the site and posted my name and waaalaaa there I was, map to my house and all my address info, included my phone number, even had a picture of my driveway and I was like how in the heck or when did they do this......

with utility companys gives out your info...

I wish I knew who took that picture of my home, jeep and driveway to my house, cause I thinking lawsuit...

Thanks to phone companys, and electric company's, ect.
Go to whitepages.com and plug in either your name or address and see what info pops up for you. It gives the names of each person in household AND the ages.

I found this out when I was trying to locate a customer phone number I had written down incorrectly.