View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 10:21 AM
Tropical

I will have one. As soon as I finish the six gifts I am working on for my grand and greats (children), I will finish the very first quilt I ever started. I was looking at a Frabric Trends magazine in Wal Mart and the picture was the first one. I love the pattern and fabrics I chose and I want it for a summer quilt for our bed. I satify my desire to create and to share with my afghans and quilts. I enjoy making them if I have someone in mind during the process. I am making an afghan in the evenings while sitting with my DH watching tv. I keep having thoughts about what will happen to it since I already made one for everybody in the family. I hate having things stored away. My DH says he hates to see me give them away after all of the work I do on them, but they are my things to do with what I want. He understands my desire to give. He says that if we ever won the lottery, we would have to win really big because we would only have what is left after I give so much away. lol I think I will be donating my creations to charities by next year.