Thread: Extra income?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 07:31 PM
sewingsuz

I do some bookkeeping for a Doctor and do a few peoples taxes. then I am a vendor and sell my sewing items and jewelry. the shows keep raising their entry prices and sales are down because of enconomy. You set up a EZup tent if show is outside and put tables and grids up and products and bring your water and lunch and stay sometimes threedays. Hard work besides making all the products. I don't live in a big city so I have to travel to bigger shows and can't do that while I am taking care of Grandson. We just keep going on somehow. I also think if you are a reliable person you can get caregiver work. People are living longer and need help driving them places and cleaning and repairing and paying thier bills. Another good idea is to get the word out that you will help people organize their garage sales and run it for them and get a percentage. you will need a about 4 tables and be able to make signs for them. The thrift stores are doing good these days. these are my tips and I always make a little extra on the side.