View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 08:10 AM
pamkasperi
Banned

My issue with PDA is that the wording for general chit-chat and pda overlap - if I am seeking advice - I want the good and the bad - I wouldn't put it out there if I couldn't take it...I got some advice/postings that others may have taken offense to - I didn't I saw it as positive because it made me think....

My POINT in all this - is I try really really really hard to respect the job the volunteers on this free board do. I love coming here and spend way too much time on it BUT I don't like having my posts move - I consider it carefully before I put it up; consider whether I want comments on it or not; and try and respect the rules so I'm not a problem child....this week it seems like I am the problem child with no rhyme or reason - all I got was a PM saying your topics have been moved and then a PM saying they have been merged...and I disagree with both of those actions. I live with them and stop ranting but I do feel like if your going to move something then 1) make sure it really needs to be moved and 2) give an explanation because 99% of us here want to follow the rules; make things easier on the moderators and just have a good time! Sorry - still cranky!