Old 05-28-2011, 08:30 AM
jpthequilter

Originally Posted by jpthequilter
Originally Posted by MarshaC
Originally Posted by Gwyn
I so messed up. I marked the mail date as June 15th. My 24 blocks are all here waiting to be mailed I can't believe I wrote it on the wrong date.

Hope all your little furballs make it home safely. I want to see pictures of the finished quilts. :) (meow)
I lose track of things alot myself. Life is so hectic. Are all your blocks the same. I would be glad to trade a few with you. I kept a few of mine. I made more than one kind. There might be a few others that would do a swap with you. Let me know.
Iv'e got extras too and would be glad to trade with both of you. Just PM me. Jeannie
Awww..Gwyn, I wish you would swap a few, even just two. You can see a picture of mine a few pages earlier - look for the SHOECAT!
But even better - remember dear heart, the Funky Farm swap is coming up July 15! It is going to be hilarious! I have laughed and laughed at the photos of blocks already!
If you would like a mix of funny funky farm things to play with, and make a quilt out of...well, our friend has good advice: send them all in for that! Cats are MOST important on a farm! Imagine 24 funny farm animals and other farm stuff would make a delightful quilt!
Please think about doing what we women are good at - change your mind?
Jeannie