Old 06-09-2011, 05:33 PM
fratcat

when I moved from Wyoming to Tennessee to get married, I had to go to atlanta for a weekend and left my beautiful Pookie Bear with my fiancee to take care of, with instructions that Pookie has to be walked on a leash when he comes home from work. I had the cat since he was a kitten and walking outside on a leash was a treat he loved. My fiancee (no ex) forgot the leash and let hm out and he was gone for 8 weeks. I had flyers all over the place looking for him and we were in a huge apartment complex. I was sure he was gone forever. One day I received a call from the apartment manager asking if I found my cat. I told them no, and they advised me that there was a huge black/white cat locked up in their catering kitchen that they had been feeding for a long time and couldn't catch him becuase he could fly through the air when jumping and jump from wall to wall. I advised them they had my cat. I went over to the office, they unlocked the door, I called my cat, and he came out from under a huge cook stove and flew through the air into my arms. We went walking the next day on a leash ad he visited the office. never give up, I am sure you cat will return.