View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Jacqueline m l

Well, sometimes the reason we have so many machines is because, they did't cost a lot of money. I have 9 machines. my first, MIn Law gave me,a White. I purchased a Singer in a real nice cabinet, at an Auction for $1.00. And it works great. I bought another Singer at an Auction in a Cabinet that I really love , for $35.00. That cabinet in magazines sells for $1,200.00. I have a Burnena my girl friend sold me for the price they where going to give her to trade it in for a Hi$$$$ machine. And I have a Huskivanna that I had on Layaway, and When I went to pick it up from store, They did not have my machine, They had sold it, So I got a much nicer Machine because of there mixup. And I have 2 other older machine Singers from Auctions, And One of My moms, and one from a friend of my Daughters. Plus I Have a surger I purchased on Sale, And 2 Elnas I use all the time. And I want a featherweight. Oh, wait, was that more than 9???? Well, I may be having more, if I keep going to Auctions. No one seems to want those old treaure Machines. I love to clean them up and they sew heavey duty, too. So check out all those old machines. They need new homes. Machines, Who's counting???