View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Nancy O.

I have Linksys E 2000 wireless router. I have some computer knowledge and usually figure things out for myself. (Had a boss before I retired that would not pay for computer help. Worked as office manager for a dentist). Anyway, I have an older desktop computer and wanted to hooked up my laptop and 2 printers. My grandsons needed to hook up to Xbox Live and play games with friends online. Couldn't get it right, so I called the 1-800 number and the young woman helped me get them all going. I think I was talking to India because the first man I couldn't understand. Called back to get another person. She was easier to understand and she understood me. Took about 1 1/2 hours, but it is so worth it. The GS bring 2 separate Xbox's and use two separate rooms to hook up to the T.V. sets. Most of the time it keeps them happy. I have them during the week during the summer. That was about 1 to 2 years ago. If they don't help you take it back. I bought mine at Best Buy and they had set me up with what I needed to begin with.