View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 12:04 PM
justflyingin

Originally Posted by ArizonaQuilts1
My thanks to all of you who provided such great support and suggestions. Some of the ideas had never even dawned on me! I knew this group could help. I'm deleting all of my links and opting out of all the ads/newsletters now. Most of that is done and I think that's enough for the day. Besides, I want to get some sewing time in so I can get this huge DWR quilt finished.

I have not decided what I want to do next......gid rid of stash or go thru the pile of quilts. Thanks to all who offered to help bind and donate. That is so darn wonderful.

Now I am off to finish deleting all this stuff off my computer. Then I'll get into my studio to sew and think about what I will accomplish tomorrow.

Thank you for the help quilters!

Mary
Mary....my DH and I will be in Chandler in Sept. for a missions conference. If you should happen to want to donate any of these unfinished quilts to charity, I would gladly make sure they make it to a Polish lady's home. I will also finish the binding (I do it all by machine for charity quilts.). I could handle up to about 5 or 6 as they would probably have to go in our luggage...

Not saying that you SHOULD give them away, but honestly, if they are a burden to you, I would gladly pass a few of them on to people who really could use them. :) It's better than just letting them sit in your house and make you feel guilty.