View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 12:15 PM
Rosyhf

Ahhh how sweet. I am now cooking the chicken breasts, I saute them in lots of onion and green pepper and two smashed cloves of garlic, poltry seasoning, salt, pepper and italian seasoning. When they are nice and brown on both sides, I add a little water and the gravy is already thick for the onions.

I haven't entered my domain yet and I am loving the music but then my whole life centers around music..whereas music is the food of love...love of quilting? lol. Andre Reu is now playing...I grew up with music everyday so it's second nature to me.

I can listen to a movie (Netflix streaming into my tv) or music..nothing bothers me as I am quilting. I actually work better with music.

Yes the cookies are grandmother's cookies because grandmothers are smart...none of this can I have another....you get the whole deal one time lol....hubby acts like a kid when I make them, he says, "they are all
mines", he is so funny. He went off to see his sister and crudgingly took her one at my insistance lol.

I can now enter my domain as the chicken is now on low. I never leave the stove until everything is settled and the timer set. We know how we forget once we start to sew.....I am getting a late start today but the next few days will be better....