View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Campbell34

I have a stash, but not as big as most of my friends, I have a small closet full, But if my DH wanted me to mke him a quilt from any of my stash I would gladly do it , Maybe it is because we have only been married for 7 years,maybe not. He goes with me to quilt shops wherever we go, he finds wall hangings and asks me , "could you build that" I have a new 830 Bernina, how could I tell him no. He never had a quilt until I made him a kingsize for our bed, he loves it , I go with him to model airplane meets in Tucson, he goes with me to the quilt shop.Now I was married for 53 years to my forme r husband before he died of cancer, he never went with me to a shop or even looked at my quilts, never went with me to a quilt show, DH goes to the local quilt shows here in Lake Havasu,takes pictures of the quilts and helps with any thing I need during the show, That is how I got teh new 830, He saw it working at the last show,He sent me and my sister on a quilting cruise 2 years ago , Absolutely I would share my stash with him and if he would like to learn to sew I would teach him, :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: , Betty