View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 04:30 PM
BobbiSue2009

I think it's time to have a sit down talk with your son and explain how these fabric affect you. You didn't mention your son's age. Did he buy the fabric? What do the ten other fabrics look like? If he is an adult, a simple explanation should do the trick. There are places online where new fabric can be resold and at lat l east get part of the money back. If he is a child, then it may be time to say, "Sorry Son, this fabric makes me sick and I'm not able to do this quilt right now." Perhaps you can take him to buy a less offensive (to you) fabric. Best of luck

~~~~
uote=leatheflea]I dont know what to do. My son picked out these for a quilt along with about 10 other fabrics. I've been putting off making the quilt because every time I try to cut these or iron them I get dizzy and sick feeling. So again this morning I decide to work on this quilt, I just finished ironing the white one and my eyes hurt and I feel just awful. Theres two more fabrics in this quilt he wants that do the same thing. Any suggestions on how to use these fabrics and not die in the process?[/quote]