Old 08-14-2011, 07:55 PM
Digitizingqueen

ok so here are the pictures of my baby - it just took me a while between all the work I have been doing and the charity stuff laid out in my studio ahhh any way here is my machine in front of her case and close up...

Originally Posted by Digitizingqueen
I got one about 6 months ago - story is my mom has one she got at a yard sale in the early to mid 60's think she has told me she spent $25 on it and I learned how to sew on it and when I was pregnant with my first - I sewed all of her baby things on it and made a flannel Moses basket and matching blanket with it. Well my Dad an I have had this gag for years that i would get it but he will take it out and play with it and then he doesn't want to give it up - kind of a family joke - any way my mom and I decided to go to the junior league thrift store ...

well we are looking around and she comes over and says go back and look on that shelf back there and see if it is one... I knew exactly what she meant - $25 dollars later I had a feather weight 221 no case but pluged it in and it worked great, paid the local feather weight guy at a show to go over it for me and we bought an after market case which looks very close to the orginal and a coupel of weeks ago we went by his booth at another show and he had all the feet so I have a perfectly working feather weight that I pretty much got fr a steal now my dad is happy cause I quit bugging him Not really 8-)
case accessories and all
[ATTACH=CONFIG]242014[/ATTACH]

close up - aint she a bute!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]242015[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-242008.jpe   attachment-242009.jpe