View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 05:07 PM
thrums

I too ran into this problem in Nashville. The lady in charge of cutting was trying to load all the craft dept do-dads on its wall. You cold tell she was really frazzled trying to keep two departments going. She was very polite and helpful inspite of it all.

I wrote to my local WalMart today and asked it to read this thread. It took about two minutes to fill out the form.

You can go to http://walmartstores.com/7663.aspx and enter your zip. The message will go to the nearest WalMart. If you want to contact corporate you have to call or mail you message.

Originally Posted by Cagey
Talk about a coincidence - I stopped in our Wal-Mart fabric department today during my lunch and no one was around to cut fabric. A young man from electronics came over and cut the fabric for 2 of us that were waiting. Later I saw the gal that is the manager of that department and she told me that she is in charge of 3 other departments plus fabrics/crafts and they are not in the same area. I feel sorry for the employees that are spread so thin they can't take care of their customers. I'm sure they don't like it either.