View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 09:42 AM
TxDiana

At a Joanns in Tulsa Ok...the numbers on the end of the bult read 5.99 yard... So I asked for 2 yards. While cutting the employee said it was 2.99 a yard which excited me so I said I would take 6 yards.. Tickled I had gotten a great price for beautifu material... When I glanced at the ticket it was 12.99 a yard... Times 6 yards= $$ .. It upset me so, and this store was so crowded it took over 45 min for my number to come up... I was just going to leave the material after the employee told me the 5.99 was the number of yards on the bolt NOT the price.....I asked where the 12.99 was located at..... No responce.... At the check out my husband and friend with me asked to see manager... I was just going to let it all go... So tired of JoAnns rude employees and short cutting anyways!!!! My husband explained the situation.... The manager, maybe 20 yes old, got an attitude with my husband..... So my husband asked for the CEO number and said he was calling Corp. Office on rudness in the store.... Well, I wanted to just leave,and my husband did tell me I could go to the car if I wanted... And I did... LoL........ About 20 min later her comes my husband with my 6 yards and 4 more yards... Of this beautiful material....... At 2.99 a yard!!!!!!!!..... Now at 2.99 a yard.... I was tickled.... My husband said he has watched me for months thrift shopping, coupon shopping for materials and supplies. And me sewing till 2-3am.. To get 22 quilts made for all the grandkids for Christmas... He said he could tell I loved the material and he wanted me to have it at the price I was quoted...... What a great husband I have!!!!! I live 8 hours from that JoAnns so there won't be a problem with me never going back into the store...... Just wanted everyone to know......stand up to JoAnns rude employees...ps.... My husband stilled called Corp office.. And he rec a complete refund.. And 2 company coupons for 30% off total sale at anytime.. Including sale items...