View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 01:35 PM
Omaquilts

Oh my goodness, you are in for a treat! Going north on 23, get off on Marion Williamsport going east. Then I think it is the first left (north) on Cascade Drive. You will see the big painted barn quilt on the side of the building. It's in an industrial park type area. Prices have always been very reasonable. They carry tons of reproduction material.

Also, have you been to Serendipity south of Waldo on old Route 23? It's about maybe a mile south of Waldo, if that far. It's a cute little quilt shop also.

I also like the little qult shop on the way to Kenton on Rt 30, I think--whatever that route is that is a direct shot from Marion to Kenton. It's on the north side of the road, closer to Kenton. It's run by a wonderful Mennonite family.

Where are you located? I'm originally from the Waldo-Ashley area, now in Illinois. Relatives all over the place.

Originally Posted by QuiltingHaven
Originally Posted by Omaquilts
Originally Posted by QuiltingHaven
No, I was at a little store in Marion, OH. I love the bigger store in Mansfield but that is about 45 minutes away so I don't make a special trip for that store.
Sorry, the above post was in reply to QuiltingHaven. I'll try again...Have you been to Good Wives in Marion? I absolutely love that store and the ladies who own it. Wonderful Experience always!
No, I do not know about that store, what street is it on? Thank you!!!!!