View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 05:43 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by Minnisewta
Originally Posted by DogHouseMom
Nice recycle.

and ... forgive my ignorance but I never knew there really was a 'restless leg syndrome'. thought it was just one of those made up things that drug companies thought "hey, we can make some money here" as the only "evidence" I've seen of RLS are commercials.

OK. Educated.
I am sitting at my computer right now bunching my legs because it is starting. Trust me , it is real. It's not just restless legs, my legs actually hurt. I also take a parkinson med. for it at night but it's starting to start earlier in the evening now. I have to talk to my Dr. It's one of those clubs you don't want to be a member of.
My grandson is like his mom who grows so fast that he gets growing pains; especially at night. A few years ago I was introduced to Arnical Gel and you can get the pills too for buising and as I researched it I found out that the atheletes use it for aches and pains and this is what I use on his legs and it really helps. I recently dropped a heavy piece of furniture on my toes (all of them on one foot) none were broken but doc said that since I have osteoporsis that it will take a long time to heal; the arnica gel really helps. I get it from the health food store and I like not having to take pills as much.