Old 10-15-2011, 05:54 AM
ssgramma

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
I know exactly how you feel...and sadly changing Dr is not always in the plan..I couldn't..our insurance is only accepted by a couple of Dr's in this town...so there..what are you to do???

I do hope you keep listening to YOUR inner voice, keep notes of all of this..in fact, keep a notebook and bring that each time to this Dr..have him sign/initial by your notes on what HE said you need to do/not do...maybe he will see what the problem is in HIS behavior...

I also detest taking meds when I do not know what I am taking them for...find the cause of the problem THEN I might take a med for it..as a last resort!

Wishing you well!
Or like here (not too small approx 70k) there is a clinic with 60-70 Dr. who basically own most of the biz.

When FIL was dying last summer DH met a Dr. he liked while FIL was hospitalized. We wanted to switch to him but he is at the clinic as is the GP we currently see. We are not allowed to switch within the organization. That's just wrong!!!

Forgot to say: Me too on the meds. No thanks, you can keep them almost all the time!