View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Sadiemae
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quilt crazee
Jack Hanna is truly saddened by this! Many years ago at the start of his career, he was at CEDAR POINT in Sandusky, OH. His assoiciation w/ the COLUMBUS & SAN DIEGO zoos, & getting out there to promote animals & their preservation,only shows how deeply he cares about them! To think he is getting death threats because he said officers, had no choice! I see a live interview w/him- it will haunt him ALWAYS, but he realizes HUMAN life must be protected! I'm sure he will help PUSH OHIO to curb our exotic animal laws. We have the most loose laws in the country, for owning them. No reg citizen needs to own these exotics, it only puts the animals & PEOPLE at risk! SUCH A TRAGEDY ON ALL POINTS!
He knew they had no choice after he saw an animal kill a really good friend of his many years ago. This man used a tranquilizer gun, and the animal leaped and killed him instantly. It happened so quickly noone could stop it. I feel so bad for him, he will never forget this. People should realize how deeply he cared when he buried all of the animals that were shot.