View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 02:33 PM
BizzieLizzie

Originally Posted by Izy
Originally Posted by BizzieLizzie
Hello Izy,

thank you for your lovely message. You would understand how difficult it is as I have not seen my mum since 2008 and only for a few months each time in the last 10 years. She was due to come to visit us this Christmas and her passing was sudden. It's been hard on all of us as she was in good health. We keep in touch with Skype and by email too - what would we do without the internet?

Yes, I hope that Neil will like the quilt. I know his mum certainly does!:lol:

Originally Posted by Izy
Hi Bizzie Lizzie, Izy Here LOL!

Firstly, I am so sorry to hear about your Dear Mum, it must be so hard for all the family... :cry:

I love your quilt, I make very similar kiddy quilts, they are great fun! My DH's daughter and family live in Singapore too and don't get to see the Grandkids very often, but thank Heavens for the internet!

Great job, I bet your nephew will treasure it for years! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Yes, I understand completely, as my DH is seriously ill with inoperable cancer and his daughter really feels the distance as he weakens, they have been over twice this year, but with three kids the logistics and expense are a big issue!

Such a shame that your Mum passed suddenly, but take comfort that she didn't suffer for long, that is a blessing, although hard for those left behind...((((((((hugs))))))))))
Oh Izy, I am so sorry to hear your DH is ill,:-( It must be so difficult for you and your family. Mum didn't suffer, for that I am thankful. I hope your DH is comfortable and that you have all the support you need around you. ((((((((((BIG BIG HUGS))))))))))