View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 03:00 AM
willquilt81

When women buy sewing machines they need to shop like a man! Men choose their toys without hesitation...they buy what they want without rationalizing, justifying or agonizing...they recognize the importance of having the right tools and toys..they buy the best with little consideration as to how often they will use their purchases or how it might impact the family budget. This sewing machine will be your toy...it is an entertainment center and a stress buster...Think of all the positive reasons you want and need this machine...you are a worthy person with creativity, talents and skills. All this will be enhanced with a new sewing machine!!! Your pleasure in a good machine and the wonderful creations you produce with affect your self-esteem...You deserve not only a good machine but all the other equipment and notions. Just as we update vehicles, we who love to sew owe it to ourselves to experience the amazing features of the new sewing machines. YOU GO FOR IT GIRL! This information is from an article that I found in a magazine many years ago...The Creative Machine Newsletter and I have followed their advice to the letter for many years...I am on my 4th Bernina and frquently check their website to find out what's coming out next!!