Old 11-05-2011, 06:47 PM
JeanieG

Originally Posted by sailsablazin View Post
I hate to be stupid,,,but I don't get how all of this works. Is there a cost to all of the directions? I just went to Bonnie's site and it didn't help. (Maybe it's the bad cold that I have---making my brain fuzzy)..You go to her site once/week and there are printed directions? She e-mails directions to you??? So, you don't know what you are making until the end??? How do you know which colors she recommends? How do you know where to sew each color??
sailsablazin - No question is a stupid question! There is absolutely no cost to the instructions for this quilt. Go to http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2011/...-orca-bay.html and read her message. It will tell you that she is doing her quilt in red, blue, black and neutral, and how much yardage you will need of each color. You can do your quilt in any color you want! Just print out the information. Then go to this same website on November 18th and she will have another message with very explicit instructions on the first "clue". It will tell you exactly what to cut and what to sew with what colors and she will have photos of each step. You will print out that message and you will have a week to complete that part of the block you will be making. At the end of 7 or 8 weeks, you will have a beautiful completed quilt.