Old 11-16-2011, 05:06 AM
Nita

I agree .... The new format is very confusing and topics seem repetitive. i simply do not have enough spare time to sit for hours in front of my computer, trying to sort it all out. I used to read this Quiting Message Board quite faithfully on a daily basis. Now? Not so much. But the funny thing is that even though I might skip a few days, deleting when I don't have time to deal with this, it seems like the very same topics are still listed several days later. I'm finding the new format very user unfriendly and will admit that perhaps some of the issue is that I am a bit technologically challenged. But that is precisely what I liked about the old format, that even I could navigate around easily and I really enjoyed everything about it. I'm not against change, but have always believed that if something is not broke, no need to fix it. What was "broke" with the old format? I've thought of switching over to another site, but I have been a member of this group since 2008 and really hate to break ties. I'm hanging in there in hopes that administration will really listen to those of us who are having difficulty and that some modifications will be made to improve the format as it is.
Originally Posted by mymaremy View Post
I signed up to be a member just as the big change was taking place...
the new format is confusing, and although I keep coming back every
day, it seems like the same topics show up several days in a row. By
the time I wade through all the ads and find a new topic I am defeated,
feel like I am missing a lot. The old format was so nice, easy and informal,
I can't help but wonder why somebody had to mess with it.