View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 05:16 AM
june6995

Arlene, our investigative reports....
I went to my sewing room to see exactly what brand cutters I have been using. I just grab them and cut!
I have 3 - FISKARS, a very old DRITZ and an OLFA Rotary cutter. I use Harbor Freight carpet cutter blades in each of them with no problem.

There is another good source for generic blades that average about $1.50 each. The shipping charges are more than some would want to pay, BUT it is possible that one person order them for a group of people, making a $100 purchase order, thereby getting free shipping. These blades are not packed with cardboard and can be sent to the other persons who have ordered, for the cost of a postage stamp for 10 blades.

If anyone is interest, please send me a PM. I will order blades if I get 8 or 10 0rders. That would be 10 blades for about $15. I have not checked recently to see if they have gone up, but surely not very much.

Thank you Arlene for raising the question.

I have been using the H.F. blades ever since they were first mentioned on QB - well over a year ago. who was the first to use them? And do you still use them? I do.