Old 12-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Xylie55

Well hello everybody.Hope you've all been good while I been away.I haven't been good.At all.I'm at 170.As I am still bunged up from my accident a month ago.I can't sit long or I hurt.My rt hip was a solid black mass all the way down my leg to my knee.I didn't break anything,but just as well have from the pain I been in.So that's why I haven't been on.If I even look at my side it throbs.Boy,I won't ever do that again.If it continues,my dr. said to let him know,I hope I didn't fracture anything.But I can walk alright,I just can't bump it or it feels like it's on fire.Ok,so anyway I am working on getting back down to my 160 where I been since last spring.I got some spirutein and am going on it to get me back down there.Any challenges this month?Heck I'd even do irishroses 2 pounder now.And nancia,I hope you post (if you haven't already) some new pictures of our baby.I haven't seen Olivia in awhile now.I was thinking about you all the last few days.I've missed you.So will start checking in a bit more often.I'll take a pain pill before I sit down so we can visit and catch up.Other than that,I'm doing fine.(just still 10 pounds heavier)UGGH!