Old 12-14-2011, 04:22 AM
JHolm

Morning everyone.

So many posts to catch up on. I didn't take nots so won't get everyone. Great taboo for this week. I've been tempted by those fat frosted wonders for weeks now I can tell myself that I just can't do it. Hope it works.

Nancia I love the way you broke down a pounde, even I should be able to lose 4 oz.

Xylie, welcome back, sorry to hear that your still having problems with your injuries. Just take it easy and they will get better. My prayers are with you.

Cindy glad to hear rehab is going well.

MJ My prayer are with you when you go to the doctor.

I can't remember who else did what but congrats on passing the nursing aid test and the job. As Tiny Tim said and God Bless you everyone.

We are way behind on Christmas here. Everything is different here since my and hubbys parents passed away. I think it will just be GS and his girlfriend and his other grandma for a late dinner on Christmas day. The rest of the family has scattered and has their own traditions now.

Will try to keep up better on this thread, weight isn't going well so I really need the support. Sorry that I'm not good at keeping up on everybody.

Have a wonderful day. One Day At a Time.

Jeanne