Thread: Spelling
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 10:02 AM
raedar63

Originally Posted by valleyquiltermo View Post
I'm so sorry for those of us who can't tolerate when people make mistakes in spelling and grammar. I for one use the Google tool bar spell checker. But not everone speaks English and I for one speak HillBilly. I don't have a grammar checker, sorry about that. Please learn to be more Tolerate in 2012. This will be my prayer for the board.
I LOVE it "I speak hillbilly!" I do too and it makes some nuts, I have even had patients not want me as their nurse because I "sound dumb" Little do they know I run the code blues at night till a doc arrives which sometimes can be quite some time cause they don't stay at the hospital at night. LOL. I used to try hard to whacth how I spoke when a boss told me my poor grammer would never let me advance at work, well it was nearly impossible to correct my speech nor do I have the desire to any longer. I would like to see that boss now and let her know just how far I have indeed advanced in my career lol! Hillbilly to the bone and all!

PS; I went to your website I absolutly love the tree quilt, is that your design? I love trees.

Last edited by raedar63; 12-15-2011 at 10:22 AM.