Old 12-16-2011, 02:17 PM
Murphy1

I have family in Edmond, is that close to you? Welcome to the board. I want to know the diet you used to get from a 22 to a 12. That sounds super good. I am thinking of the Fat Flush for after the holidays. My weakness right now is cookies and not just any - I love biscotti because it tastes so good with morning coffee. I will work on giving most of my cookies to others.

I hope your move is not too stressful. We moved 6 years ago to a new town after 23 years in the same house and 40+ in the same town. We did lots of purging, somehow we have collected stuff to replace what we purged. Maybe focusing on the move will take away from thinking or having time for food. See you in the new year.
Originally Posted by bnndr View Post
Checking in, even though I am not officially signed up for the month, but love reading the chat and will definately be signing up next month. This month is not starting well, I have developed pleurisy and not feeling well at all. We are also trying to move and must be out of old house by january plus working 55 hrs a week and hubby gone 7 days a week for work, but will be home Tuesday night and can start moving more stuff that I have packed. Guess once I get into the new house I better find my old diet. Ten years ago I went from a size 22 slack to a 12 slack in one month and kept it off for 9 years until alot of stress reentered my life so turned to food (dumb me). So I must relearn my old life style and begin anew.
Donna