View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 07:28 AM
littlebitoheaven

To further explain our complaint regarding our postal carrier, I want to tell you that my husband did speak to the PM at our office in La Grange, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago in Cook County). Even after his complaint, my package sat at the post office and was returned to sender. I have written my complaint to the USPS customer service office after many of you urged me to do so.

I also want to say that we have a second home in Grantsburg, WI (population 1000). The post office and carriers here are wonderful. If our package is too large for our box out front, they drive all the way back and deliver it to us by hand. The post office worker will even call us to be sure that we are in town before delivering our packages.

I do realize that the problem in La Grange is an isolated problem. We have in the past had a wonderful postal carrier who became a friend (La Grange). I actually posted this story in order to let all of my quilting friends know how wonderful the Keepsake Quilting staff treated me. I so appreciate their kindness and prompt response. Yolanda Wood River