Old 03-13-2012, 06:46 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
Oh I did not realize this was different than the Farmer's Wife blocks..I just found the original posting and found the book!
Hugs
April
Many of the ladies did the FWS together in a similar journey, starting back in the summer of 2010. I only came on the Board in April 2011, did a few blocks in May/JUne and nothing til September. Then got serious ... particularly at the end of the year, as I didn't want to be making fabric decisions for the two quilts at the same time. The PC group started in January, and while I did one block the first week, I soon decided to step aside, until I got my FWS blocks done. Managed that by the end of January, then had to put things on hold as I waited for the sashing/border fabric. Got that now ... so no excuses, other than getting to it!

So now you'll need to get the book ordered so you can get into action with us. In the meantime, start gathering your stash together so that once it arrives, you can get to work!

So welcome to the group,
LovingIzabella ... we'll look forward to your being with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more thing ... not sure if you've figured it out yet ... Honchey posts the two threads for the two blocks of the week (in consecutive order of the book). One thread is the "photo page", and the other "discussion". New threads go up every Tuesday night ... so stay tuned and you should see the new ones soon! (or early tomorrow morning?)