Old 06-17-2012, 01:12 PM
irishrose

Everose, what a nice table - he must love woodworking like you do quilting. You backyard looks so lovely and inviting.

I went to lunch with friends after church, which I never do and now I'm having trouble getting started on things I need to get done. I would like an energy pill if there really is such a thing that works. I didn't have any trouble taking a nap, but that's as far as I've gotten.

I have been playing on the computer looking for a small machine to take to church work sessions. Gayle, which one did you get for your friend? Amazon has a couple Brothers that I can have before Wednesday or my LQS has a mechanical Janome. Can I afford this? No. Was I freaked out by the electrical plug on the 301 shooting out a huge spark last week? Yes. Will a lightweight plastic machine sew through seams of several layers? I don't need it to FMQ or anything. I have the 301 and several boat anchors that will do that at home. Decisions, decisions. The Janome Magnolia appeals to me - is it because it has a flower on it, but it's a little more than I'm looking at.