View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:17 AM
chairjogger

Location: My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA

Originally Posted by Missus Fear View Post
I love this. Stashed away in a drawer is one of my labor intensive projects, my Cathedral Windows.
So glad I could call my hand stitched Cathedral window a mini quilt !! Very labor intensive and lots of muslin. all folded. I had to get to a library to find the original pattern/instructions for this beautiful pattern !

I live in the apartment we built for our daughter while she finished college as a young wife and mother, then son's fience to finish her last year of nursing when her father was layed off, then for my mother to live in... We now live in this wonderful apartment with heating and airconditioning, bar with stove and micrwave and refergerator meant for one or few people ! I MISS a sewing room in my 4 bedroom, 2 full bath, two living room house that is used now by my daughter, her husband and two kids with dog returned ! hah! I miss a sewing room and Geneology room.

Tools are to repair, not to create. learned to use a screwdriver and repair a lamp at age 10. "All girls need to know tools" must have been my mother's father's moto.. she taught us well !

thanks for the note!

Ell