Old 10-08-2012, 02:43 PM
Vanogay

Good evening everyone. I'm back - slowly typing with one hand - I used to be a speed typist, so this slow is really difficult. Went to the doctor this morning and, for the present, my broken shoulder doesn't need surgery. I'm to go back in two weeks and if new x-rays show improvement, it's healing and no surgery. If she doesn't like new x-rays, it's surgery to put a screw in. I'm opting for the no surgery. I have a new sling that is 'tied' to my body to keep the shoulder still. However, she did say I can sew! I'll just have to be very careful not to move the shoulder around.
i'm talking cross stitch projects only. Of course, no lifting of anything. I broke the left shoulder and of course, I'm left handed - quickly becoming ambidexterous.

SharonAnne, thanks for the info on shoulder therapy et al. I will be very careful - don't want the problems down the road. P.S. the cowl is simply gorgeous - wish it were mine.
Have one more item to finish for my Sps - then both boxes will wend their way wherever they're going.