Old 10-14-2012, 07:24 AM
SoBuzy

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dollyo View Post
I'm having a quilting weekend w/my cousin, SIL, and niece. We will continue today. We are making the "Pure Comfort" wraps (link posted here, of course) for an assisted living facility where my SIL is an occupational therapist. There are some residents that don't have anyone or don't have anyone that troubles to visit. We are making 12 of them for Christmas. From yesterday, we have 3 tops almost done. I will be quilting them on the frame today, while the others piece. Hope to have 6 tops completed today w/3 of them quilted and bound. It will probably take at least one more weekend to complete.
That is awesome. I have only read a few posts and have seen several really great ufo's being worked on today....I will be joining as my company is leaving and my 17 year old grandson will probably just want to chill today before he starts his 3 hour journey home......I have a guild quilt that I have volunteered to put the binding on...so, that will be my first project....hand stitching will be done later at a time I decide I really need to watch television.....then I need to complete at least 1 pirate hat for our Halloween costumes......and then HOPEFULLY, work on my BOM or my quilt challenge......Count me in!!!