Old 10-13-2009, 10:56 AM
pennyswings

Location: Originally from NY, now retired in Argentina. Miss the USA!!! :-(

K, I loved it because it had such great main characters and because it was so well written. Quilting being part of Hennie's life just made it that much richer a story for me. I still have not finished the book because I just got it and I listen as i quilt. I am about half-way through and am throughly enjoying every minute, especially since the reader is so good. [quote=k3n]Here's a review I found on Amazon - hope I haven't broken any copyright laws putting it here!
Also love belonging to Audible.com. I have a hard time getting any books in english here and when I can they are very expensive. This is a great site because I can get any best seller I want and download from the site to my computer. They usually have great people reading the books. The books are comparably priced to the books at book stores in the US. You can listen on your computer or I can download to my iPod. They have many Mp3 options other then iPod and you can also download to a CD. Geeze would you listen to me, you would think they were giving me a commission or something. But seriously if you can't get to the library or a bookstore I find it a great substitute.