Old 10-18-2012, 08:52 PM
SharonAnne

Luvstoquilt (Sharon) - cranberry red, fire engine red, sparkly red. Just put it on your profile in case I get you in Nov. Thank you for the well wishes for the mini-quilt contest, but I did not put nearly the time or effort into mine as did a couple of others. I will vote for one of two I particularly like, once I make the tough decision (and it won't be mine). Vanogay - I'll bet yours is one of the two I really like!! Good luck. I learned something from this contest and that was my main reason for entering. It was well worth my time to try and I'm happy for whoever wins. I have made less than 10 quilts (all but one is a wall quilt) and have never finished a full sized one (it's a UFO and only needs to be quilted - lol), so this was a good experience.

To the other Cowl Requestor - Sorry, I did not have time to go back and re-read and my memory forgot who posted, but I did remember someone else mentioned wanting one - maybe you will be my SP next month. Stranger things have happened.

Ana - Love your pumpkin. You make the cutest things.

Judith - So sad that your beloved baby daughter was called home so early. I'm sure her light is shining upon all who loved her.

Quercus - Thoughts and prayers for the precious new child in your life.

Mooretll - I hope the CT scan reveals what is causing your issues soon! Thoughts and prayers for you, too. Your DGS is going to be a heartbreaker someday. Those eyelashes are amazing!!

Nexxus - Miss you, and am sorry you are not able to play any pumpkin games this month. Hopefully you'll be back in time to play reindeer games next month.

And to everyone on here - you are all amazing people and I'm so glad I was directed to this board. Hope all your packages arrive soon, although bench sitting is fun, too.