View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:14 PM
Anastasia

Well.. Tracy.. you know my thoughts on this situation already.. I will just add to the list of .. I'm antisocial beyond belief, socially agoraphobic, high anxiety panic attacks, etc. etc. That said.. I prefer meeting people online. I like to chat online, and I've been doing it 20 years. Over 20 years you start to "read" people online rather well. Yea some are better at being deceptive, but I don't think I've ever been truly surprised. So, after a time of talking where I feel like.. I can trust them enough to not go psycho in a public place.. then I will meet in a public place. I feel like I already know them and already comfortable talking to them. But if someone just approached me and was like.. hey let's meet.. even in public.. I would be like no. *I* KNOW this is not the case for this situation but I also think that would be rather evident if that was the case. hehe.

I have pretty much met all of my friends online.. my ex husband.. my future husband.. and it's my preferred method of meeting people. I don't do general public well at all. And I am also one of those.. fake it real well people. Right now I'm faking it at my job.. haha. I have to interact right now because I'm in training.. once I'm on my own they will probably be surprised to hear me speak once a day. I don't like being known.. I don't like attention drawn to myself. Again, I know this is not the case for this situation. And I know you do as well.

I would love to meet anyone in the twin cities, MN area.. so would my mom. So.. hit me up *post hijack* hehehe. Love you BAMF! I'll meet you. soon as I find a reason to get down there.

Last edited by Anastasia; 11-17-2012 at 08:20 PM.