View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 05:52 AM
tinlizzieterror

I have had my tin lizzie since July. !st issue came from factory with defected encoder plug (regulates stitch regulator). 2. Problem came from factory with the wheels misplaced on the carriage. Wheels were grating into the metal roller bar, metel shavings going into my encoder messing up my stitching. 3. Problem electical wiring issues with the nine pin cables going to handle bars causing none of the buttons to work, but yet all the lights where on.. 4. Machine motor fresszing up. 5. Loud clicking noise in the front of my machine. 6. Clicking noise in the white box where power supply is. 7. Problem the needle will not stop unless I turn off all power supply. 8. My frame is factory defected according to my dealer. I have issues with all three bars as well as the top bars when adjusting up and down they are very difficut to adjust up to allow your quilt to roll up, but then in the middle of quilting the side bars will just fall down. I quilt at least 2 quilts a week. I would strongly recommend to anyone wishing to buy a long arm machine to avoid tin lizzie. As of today none of my issues have been resolved and I am to the point of asking for a refund.