View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Patty44

I know what you mean,I went to a quilt show this weekend and really got inspired to work on something. I get startedon one and realize the material I picked out,lets see,10 years ago or more! Dosn't match as good as I thought it did,so I get most of cut out then come to a stand still while I try to find something that does match.The idea is to use up what I have,not buy more. The only thing to do is to use a different pattern.So I don't have to buy material.I guess.

We are retired,this is my hb first year for not working at all,I think it is driving him crazy,and me too. He just sits under foot all day,if I talk to him he doesn't even answer me,I guess it's ok to do a wife like that,but if it was a frind or one of his brothers,he wouldn't do it,or if I did it to them I would certinly here about that. Then I get in a bad mood and boom time to eat and watch tv all day. Been thinking about getting a job,but then all that days is make you pay more taxes.

Oh,well Boo hoo,,,I got way off the subject.

I did get my rag quilt done. I just love making them.No spending money to have them quilted. But tomorrow I am getting back to my 10 year old materail plan to make something out of it. It is hunt club material,should match my dark green couch.