Old 06-15-2013, 07:57 PM
linda faye

I am a thrilled new owner of a 1957 Featherweight! A wonderful QB member contacted me after a deal-gone-bad from eBay for a Featherweight. Her husband rescues these little baby machines and nurses them back to service. I name the machine after this wonderful family and to protect their privacy will withhold the 'little puppy's" name. HE sews like a dream, in pristine condition and has found a permanent home with me. The postman gave the seller an AAA+ for the packaging. How did the postman know how it was packed? He brought the package to me before he started his regular route because we told him we were expecting it. He wouldn't leave until I unpacked the "sewing machine that arrived in a small box and weighed so little". Would you he came back by our home later to see if I had used it! My new addition will travel with us and enjoy the sights.

Craftybear, if you would like the name of this fantastic family please PM me and I will give you their contact information. I do know that he had a 1937 Featherweight that I almost bought....beautiful machine.

Another source for sales, information and Tip of the Month on Featherweights is www.novamontgomery.com.
I think you would enjoy visiting her website.

Good luck with your search. I hope you find your baby real soon.