View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 07:05 AM
themachinelady

Oh how I wish you were in my territory. Have a fellow who works on the older machines (not the new embroidery ones) for only $25.00 plus parts and many times if he has an old machine with the same part, he doesn't even charge for them since the machine was donated to him. They look like and run like new when he is finished with them and if you have any problem he says bring them back and he will fix it n/c. Needless to say I dearly love him and take all my older machines to him for service etc.

Your location is to far away to even consider shipping, but if any of your Missouri gals are anywhere close to Columbia, Mo., privately e-mail me and I will give you the information about him. He takes the older machines that some people don't want (on a donation basis) and fixes them up for mission work in the lesser developed countries. He is just one great guy.

Hope you get the machine working and at not too great of cost. Let us know the outcome of what you decide to do and how it all comes out.

themachinelady