Old 07-27-2013, 05:38 AM
Elisabrat

I will start a new thread for sign ups soon in a few days right now I am just mulling ideas to see what works best for everyone here. and trying to sneak in a runner for me too Summer everyone is so busy on vacations and school is out so the thought was to wait a bit for those things to run their course then BAM! sign ups! lol at least its a theory. I just have to submit a form to Patrice to get it ok'd first then we are golden. that means typing it or cutting pasting etc but I will do this in short order. today I am pooped. I fell asleep at 10 woke at 11:30 took some meds then fell back asleep about 1 only to have the man get up needing water a smoke the bathroom and sure turn those overhead lights on full blast. sheeeeeeesh. then I want to talk had a dream , oh I didn't don't want to talk but sure go ahead.. by 2 am I am wide awake have to be up at 5 cant sleep cooking rice at 4 am. WHAT? now I sit in dialysis about ready to cry I need sleep. serious sleep but I cant because I am the queen of low blood pressure. fall asleep I amin the 60's not great so there is no sleep for me. I have visions of sleep however. I will crawl out of here and be carried home I am sure of it. then so long its been good to know the brat. if I am fortunate I will gain back that energy because... drum roll... its FAIR NIGHT I am looking forward to seeing the quilts and eating horrible food and well it sounded really good yesterday. I just need a nap. crossing fingers ladies crossing fingers.