View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 10:14 AM
Wintersewer

Why don't you just add a quart or two of water to your loads? That way the machine would sense a larger load, plus you would have that much more water in there. And maybe you are filling the machine too full. Packing a machine too full is never good, no matter what kind you have.

I LOVE my front loader. It saves energy and water and that's what it's all about. Plus my clothes are cleaner, and there is less lint in the dryer...and lint IS your clothing falling apart due to rough handling in the washer.

Originally Posted by mawluv View Post
Maybe I'm too old and set in my ways, bought a GE, HE set about six months ago, and I have been brought to tears by this piece of modern technology. I absolutely and totally hate it!!!! When I do a dark load it comes out with lint streaks all over the clothes. I have to wash them again, sometimes helps, sometimes doesn't. I've washed a comforter and it came out with dry spots on it. The sensor measures the weight of the load, but what if it has a lot of fluff, then there is not enough water to clean it. I pay $$$$$ for this pair and I have to take my quilts ,blanket,and comforters to the laundry mat. I used to love to do the laundry,now I get a knot in my stomach just thinking about it.