Old 10-28-2013, 07:47 PM
irishrose

Pat, it's their coupon. $5 off a $30 purchase. I have two - one from the paper and one came in the mail. They want to get us in the store. It sounds a lot like Sav A Lot which isn't a favorite with me. I don't mind off brands, so it's worth a try. Do you mean canned baked beans? I'd like to find a brand I like besides Bush's. They are so pricey.

Don't feel bad reporting the careless driver. Any one working with or around children needs to super vigilant. We are/were hired to improve their lives, not damage them. If she doesn't have that mentality then she doesn't belong in the school system. I miss the students, but I don't miss getting up in the morning.

I had two daughters who could not eat commercially canned food. I even had to make their catsup. I have no idea how many jars I canned every year with a family of seven.

I cleaned half the living room carpet today. It looks really good but my sore arm doesn't think it was a good idea. It will be a few days before I do the other half.

I am off to bed early tonight. We are working on jewelry for the bazaar in the morning. Saturday is coming quickly. Chilly walking the dogs this evening - in the 20s. Soon that will warm, not chilly.
God night,
Judy