Old 10-30-2013, 03:48 AM
musicaljan

Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
Welcome Musicaljan. Glad you are deciding to do something about your eating. We have alot of fun here and share lots about our lives - and our joy of quilting, too. Next time you post, tell us something about yourself.
I'm a busy home schooling mom. I'm also a stress eater. 8/ When I'm doing well eating, I feel great! And I lose weight! I eat lots of salad and fresh veggies through the day, and a small helping of whatever I make for supper. No soda/lots of water. Little to no carbs. (they make me feel awful) I also recently joined our wellness center so I could get "real" exercise. (I go up and down our stairs many times a day, bike, walk etc at home - but no real "on purpose" exercise) That is what I do/how I eat when things are going good.

But my life is busy and sometimes eating good is hard/requires more time than I have. But I recently went down a size - WOOT! And that felt great - I don't want to gain back. And of course it would be great if I could eventually go down a few more sizes!

My daughter is a vegetarian and my boys have an issue with gluten. I also have some (really stupid) food allergies so I'm already used to cooking from scratch, watching labels, etc.

But I love to quilt and I love fabric - this might be the best weight loss incentive for me. =D

Happy Wednesday. =D